- Consulting and Planning
- Integration Implementation
- Service Optimization
- Support for Maintenance
- Operation and Maintenance Service
In 2017, Gartner defined MSP, a public cloud infrastructure, as a service provider that offers trusteeship services and professional services related to infrastructure and platform operations. MSP must target one or more ultra-large IaaS or PaaS providers, and, at the same time, have the ability to optimize services.
Large public cloud manufacturers cannot provide tools that ordinary enterprises can use on their own. Using these tools requires professional skills. The vast majority of enterprises need a MSP to make full use of their ultra-large cloud platform / infrastructure. Therefore, Gartner believes that MSP is a necessary condition for enterprises to ensure the success of cloud computing.
As a MSP service provider, ECCOM network currently provides a series of professional services such as consultation, migration, secure hosting and optimization, etc. for customers' public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud and traditional IT infrastructure. We are your trusted partners in the process of digital transformation.
As MSP, ECCOM has the following advantages:
● CMP platform independently researched and developed by ECCOM is convenient for customers to manage resource and optimize costs;
● ECCOM has complete ITIL methodology and mature IT service system and organization;
● Professional service team shall provide customers with top-level professional knowledge and services;
● National and overseas branches provide customers with global services and support abroad business for domestic enterprises;
● Supporting AWS/ AZURE/ ALI and other international mainstream of public cloud resources;
● Having mature private cloud technical capacity and there are many private cloud and hybrid cloud cases.
Tel : 400-820-5-820,800-820-5-820
mail : TAC@eccom.com.cn
web : www.ECCOM.NET.CN
ECCOM Smart Service
360° Comprehensive Lifecycle Services